http://leppardlaw.com/ is a great help when deciding on a DUI lawyer in Orlando
Leppard Law, located in Orlando, Florida, represents clients throughout Central Florida, including the cities of Marion, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Hillsborough, Winter Springs, The Villages, and throughout Orange, Lake, Polk, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Lake Wales, Deltona, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Maitland, Ocala, Kissimmee, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Pine Hills, Winter Park, Ormond Beach, Altamonte Springs, Titusville, Merritt Island, Minneola, Lakeland, and Volusia Counties. Call (407) 476-4111 for a free consultation to determine if you are a good fit for the firm.
How do you know what to ask, and who will best fit your legal needs? You want to have a list of questions to discuss during your free or low-cost consultation before you decide on a lawyer to handle your case. Below are nine questions to ask your potential attorney before making your choice.
- What is your education, work experience, and practice areas?
- What are the fees and expenses?
- What is your plan for my case?
- Can you provide me with reviews and references from former clients and other attorneys familiar with your work?
- How long have you practiced law in the State of Florida?
- How long do you estimate this case will take?
- Have you won any awards or other industry recognition?
- What is my role and responsibilities?
- Have you ever been sanctioned for, or accused of, attorney misconduct?
Visit for more information orlando dui lawyer .