on the gondola in Skyrides Festival Park Take a helium balloon ride:.
Skyrides Balloon allows you to watch the mesmerizing aerial view of Putrajaya and to enjoy a panoramic 360-degree view as well as walk around the gondola from up in the sky. When you visit Putrajaya there are many things to do. Skyrides is the most opted one that lifts you 500 feet up and let you witness the 360 view of Putrajaya city from the top. Do not worry if the gondola tends to be a bit shaky at the beginning. It will surely be a fun experience for you and your family. To test your strength and endurance in a rainforest-inspired obstacle course Skyrides has also introduced Sky Warriors Rainforest Challenge. Being the first and largest tethered helium balloon theme park in Malaysia, the Skyrides Festival Park in putrajaya tour is very famous. As soon as the balloon start to rise up into the air there will be a tour guide to brief you. For children aged 4 to 10 years old there is also Sky Kids Warrior which is the version of Sky Warriors Rainforest Challenge. There is also a Sky Stage where you can enjoy musical and dance performances.
Useful local terms.
- Selamat pagi/petang/malam. (Good morning/evening/night)
- Thank you. (Terima kasih)
- Welcome. (Sama-sama)
- Do you know where is this place? (Awak tahu di mana tempat ini?)
- Can you help me take a picture? (Boleh awak tolong saya ambil gambar?)
- Yes. (Ya)
- No. (Tak)
- How much is the price? (Berapa harga ini?)
- I’m lost. Can you help me? (Saya sesat. Boleh awak tolong saya?)
What to eat?
- Udang Galah
- Mi Rebus Johor
Where to eat?
- Alamanda Rasa Food Court
- Precint 9 Food Court
- Serabei Cafe